Tuesday, October 28, 2008

little helper


there are those moments of triumph as a mother. moments when the calm of just being together rises above the fussiness and colds and grumpiness. this was one of those moments. it was so fun to have asher sit with me; to have him bang on the electric teapot with a wooden spoon; to have him sit quietly and try to put the bottle pieces together; to have him near me, just content with that. it makes me think of jenny, and her moment. these are the moments worth savoring.

1 comment:

Bea said...

I love those moments, a recent memorable moment happened a month ago, Robby was standing naked on a stool in front of the sink "washing dishes" and I was making cookies, we stood there for about 15 minutes, and then he pooped on the floor...ahh I love motherhood :D